- Who We Are
- Agency by Design
- Artful Thinking
- Causal Learning Projects
- Children Are Citizens
- Creating Communities of Innovation
- Cultures of Thinking
- EcoLEARN Projects
- Educating Global Citizens Through a US and China Lens
- Engaging the Arts and Museums with the World in Mind
- Global Children
- Globalizing the Classroom
- Higher Education in the 21st Century
- Humanities and the Liberal Arts Assessment (HULA)
- Interdisciplinary & Global Studies
- Leading Learning that Matters
- Learning Innovations Laboratory
- Learning to Think, Thinking to Learn
- Making Learning Visible
- Multiple Intelligences
- Out of Eden Learn
- Pedagogy of Play
- Professional Development
Who We Are
More information about the people, history and funders of PZ.
A brief explanation of how PZ works, the types of work that it pursues and how it all began.
The five distinct period of PZ's nearly 50-year-old history describe an organization that grew up from a few researchers at HGSE to a research center with 30+ employees. Learn more about PZ's past - and where it is today.
Hundreds of organizations and individuals have made the projects of PZ possible. This is a comprehensive list of funders who have contributed to PZ work.
Each year, PZ hosts several Ed.M. students from HGSE as Artists in Residence. Learn more about this year's Artists in Residence and their work here.
Commonly asked questions and the answers about PZ.